"Welcome to the Merit Badge University
Online Registration site. We are always seeking to improve our users'
options. If you have any suggestions on how we could make this site
better, please let us know."
- ΑΦΩ, Δ Chapter Web Committee
MBU Home Page
Event Registration Counter
Adults Registered: 34
Announcements Updated Friday, June 2, 2023:
- Hope to see you at MBU 2024!
- Event Disclaimer: Please Read
- NOTE: The website class totals are not accurate. We are creating rosters by hand. The following classes a FILLED: Robotics, Aviation, Comminications. The following classes are ALMOST FULL (<= 5 spots left): Fire Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Automotive Maintenance. Please adjust accordingly. We thank you for your patience.
- ATTENTION!!! Due to recent changes in the MBU process, there is a new adjustemnt to be made to your registration! The registration will ask for your three class preferences, but since we have morning and afternoon classes (and you must do both or an all day class), please select your morning class as the first preference and the afternoon class as your second preference. If you choose an all day class (section 3), please disregard. We apologize for this inconvenience!
- MBU Registration Information Packet
- The 2023 Merit Badge University will be held on February 24th through February 26th, 2023 with classes being held on the 25th. Registration opens in late November 2022!
- Submit Online Payment
- Complete Auburn University Minor Waiver and Release Form
All troops attending MBU are required to register using the online registration and payment options. We no longer accept mailed registrations.
It is recommended that you download the following information before
proceeding with the online registration; registration packet, adult
registration form, and youth registration form.
Please look over the Questions
page before going any further. You will find out information concerning
the registration packets and online registration.
In order to speed up the registration process, we have created
a page that allows you to view the current class availability. more...
Event Disclaimer: Please
Risk Management Disclosure: Please
In accordance with the Auburn University Minors on Campus Policy, Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Chapter will be providing the AU Office of Risk Management a list for each participating troop that contains the names and contact number for the responsible adult/scoutmaster and names of the participating scouts.